How Do I Know if I Have a Slab Leak?
Slab leak (leakage in the water pipes running under a property’s concrete foundation) is an alarming plumbing problem. If it goes undetected and untreated, even the minutest of leaks can cause major damage to the property.
As a responsible property owner, you should be able to observe the presence of slab leakage before it is too late. Some common signs that should alert you to the urgent need for slab leak detection and slab leak repair are:
- Inexplicable hike in the water bill
- Unexplained sound of running water
- Wet base boards or damp carpeting
- Cold/hot spots on the floor
- Cracked baseboards/flooring/walls
- Lingering musty smell in the building
If you suspect slab leaks on your property, contact the experienced plumbers at Hagee Plumbing immediately for professional slab leak detection and slab leak repair services. Our accurate slab leak detection and expert slab leak repair can save your property from continued water damage.
Slab Leak Detection Services to Identify Broken Water Lines
Early and correct slab leak detection is critical to keep your property’s foundation intact. However, slab leak detection is not as easy as it sounds. A vast network of water lines is installed under your slab and identifying the exact spot where the water lines are broken can be tough.
Our plumbing company knows how to get your slab leak detection job done flawlessly. We have invested in top-of-the-line, non-invasive slab leak detection equipment and employ technicians who are thoroughly trained in slab leak detection. This helps us complete:
- Slab leak detection in the shortest possible time
- Slab leak detection with minimal property damage
- Slab leak detection with the least disruption in your family/work life
Why Choose Us for Slab leak Repair?
After a slab leakage is located, suitable slab leak repair must be done right away. Delayed or improper slab leak repair can threaten your property’s structural integrity.
With us, you can be sure of receiving nothing short of the best in slab leak repair services. Depending on the cause and severity of leakage, our slab leak repair experts perform spot repairs on the leaky water line, conduct re-piping to replace it or apply in-place epoxy pipe coating.
We choose the slab leak repair option with your approval and take care that:
- Slab leak repair is done with careful attention to detail
- Slab leak repair technicians respect you and your property
- Slab leak repair is priced affordably